Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Phoebe Gilman Books

I love Phoebe Gilman.

Jillian Jiggs, Balloon Tree, Pirate Pearl, Grandma and the Pirates, her picture books are absolutely amazing!


I started reading her books to my daughter when she was younger and we still enjoy reading them today.


Besides the amazing stories the books are illustated beautifully.


TOC's I highly recommend reading the books and picking one to keep in your "bag of tricks" as children just adore these stories.

Parents (perhaps teacher's too?) can help their children (students?) work through The Kid's Pages where there are activities for children.

She even has Teacher Resources here with lessons, activities, crafts and curriculum tie-in's and a play you could do with your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment