Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Twitter for Educators

If used right, Social Media can be a fantastic tool for educators. I have embraced social media and am curious on ways to explore it further. I want it to be an effective tool and I still struggle with some ways to incorporate it into not only education and collaboration, but as a means to reach out beyond my PLN (Personal Learning Network)

I realize that a lot of educators are weary of social media, in particular, Twitter. I have spent a lot of time speaking with new teachers about twitter and thought it would be nice to have an easy "manual" on how educators can get started on twitter. Of course, I found something (several somethings) on the internet...

This google doc starts with the basics and is useful in getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment