Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Monday 11 February 2013

Tell me something good...






I have started to be a more avid reader of edu-blogs from teachers all over North America. There is a great network of teachers that do link-up posts on various topics and I promised myself I would try to participate in some. So here is one from Rowdy in First Grade. Share "something good" from home and school....

HOME: We got a new puppy and it has really brought us together for more family time together.

SCHOOL: My teaching partner is doing a VERY cool activity for Socials Studies that I am enjoying learning. We also have finished our public speaking unit *phew* and are going to move onto some debating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I hopped over here from Rowdy in First Grades linky party....Have fun with the debating...that is always so much fun for mine! I am your newest follower

    Dee
    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks, super excited to see how they debate

      Delete