Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 21 March 2013

Plastic Easter Eggs in the classroom

Our Spring Break is attached to easter this year, however, I wanted to share this anyways for teachers who have classes before Easter, or for future years... these plastic Easter eggs are on sale around this time of year and I have a bunch I got from the dollar store (I am talking 20 for $1).
For classroom teachers and teachers-teaching-on-call, these are some great ideas to try if you have some plastic eggs on hand. May be worth adding to your "Bag of Tricks" around Easter time.

While I have used them for scavenger hunts, prizes, games, here are some other ways to use them in the classroom:
Easter Egg Word Families....



Source: indulgy.com via Kali on Pinterest

Easter Egg Math.....




Questions could be put inside these....


Make a game....


There are endless ideas....



Source: indulgy.com via Kali on Pinterest
















No comments:

Post a Comment