Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Thursday 23 May 2013

Summer Bucket List....


Linky Party - http://acupcakefortheteacher.blogspot.ca/2013/05/summer-bucket-list.html is hosting this one and wants to know what all the education-bloggy-teachers have on their Summer Bucket List.... Here is what is on mine:

  • Sort the boxes of resources that are in my garage.
    I have a lot of resources from different subjects and levels. I have had a few friends come by this year to go through and take what they want, I have also had a number of retired teachers donate resources for me to distribute. Since I am the TTOC Committee chair, and mentor, I am in touch with a lot of new teachers and hope to sort the resources so it is easier to give them away (instead of having people over to go through dozens of random boxes)
  • CAMP! Last year was the first year, probably in my entire life, that I did not get a chance to go camping, like tent camping... we did do a few small road trips and such, but I want some good old fashioned camping at the lake.
  • Plan. I am laid-off and will be recalled (hopefully) to a class, a grade, a subject... none of this is known yet, and probably won't be until mid to end of summer at which point I will plan.... for my new school year!
  • READ!
    I want to read a bunch of novels I have sitting on my shelf and on my kobo, waiting for me.
  • BEACH!
    I need some beach time, maybe to read, maybe while camping, regardless, sunny beach days are a must this summer.
  • Summer Conference.
    It wouldn't be summer if I didn't attend the BCTF summer conference. I will be facilitating once again this summer and love re-connecting with all my teacher buddies and getting hyped up for a new school year!

**AND I am going to San Diego Comic-Con in July #nerdalert

No comments:

Post a Comment