Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tech Tuesday: Three Ring

I had never heard about three ring until I stumbled upon http://www.twoguysandsomeipads.com via #cdnedchat on twitter. I love the way it sounds and look forward to giving it a try.... has anyone used it? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.
 
Here is what they posted:
 
 


Three Ring is an app that completely changed the way I create student portfolios and communicate with parents. Three Ring allows you to capture and share each learning moment in a photo, video, audio recording, or written note in a secure fashion. Each parent can only view the material of their child in the blog style format. It gives the parents a feeling of being in the classroom without actually being there or "feel like a fly on the wall in my child's classroom."

Check out their review on Teachers with Apps here and blog post.
Download Three Ring
Set up an account on their site here




See more at Source: http://www.twoguysandsomeipads.com/2013/08/5-free-tech-tools-for-this-school-year.html#sthash.4q1sPOqW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment