Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Halloween Door Decor and Photobooth Ideas

I love seeing all the students dressed in Halloween costumes. I love the idea of doing a costume parade through the school or other classes, having healthy snacks with the kids and doing fun holiday crafts.

I always take a lot of photos but loved the idea of a 'PHOTO BOOTH' area. I have seen at weddings and showes people set up a back drop and/or frames or signs to hold up for photos. There can also be props that fit the celebration.

Another thing I love about Halloween in Elementary schools especially, are the awesome decorations. I found some cool door designs at Tunstall's Teacher Blog.




So many neat ideas for Halloween! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment