I have not read as much as usual the past few months... and as I see my 'reading list' get longer and longer, I am reminded that it is time to unplug, unwind, grab a cup of tea (or iced tea with this weather) and sit back to escape with a great book.
What is on your list?
Here are only a few from mine:
- On Looking: Eleven walks with expert eyes - Alexander Horowitz
- Outliers: Malcolm Gladwell
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - steig larsson
- We were liars - E. Lockhart
- Jodi Picoult - anything by her - eventually I will have read them all
- Janet Evanovich - I want to read the entire Stephanie Plum Series... I am only about half way
- Fourth of July Creek - Smith Henderson
- The Vacationers - Emma Straub
- Outlander Series - Diana Gabaldon - This series comes highly recommended by friends
What am I missing? Please comment with suggestions below - I love YA and novels with interesting plot and well developed characters. Variety of genres.