Opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent any other organization or affiliation I may have.

Monday 29 September 2014

DIY inspirational classroom posters

I need to do this.... they look so awesome and I feel like as uncreative/artistic as I have become over the years (I used to be really quite the artist.... you don't use it, you lose it I guess) I could probably do this...


THIS IS SO EASY, Y'ALL. I can't stress that enough. All you need to do is:

1) Pick a quote you want to use. 
2) Sketch out the quote on a piece of watercolor paper in pencil.
3) Paint over it in watercolor.
4) Erase the pencil.










This one's a little hard to read, but it says, "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you." Roald Dahl wins again.  For this one, I wrote the quote first in white crayon (which is a little scary because you can't see it at ALL), then just painted over with watercolor.


No comments:

Post a Comment